Saturday, September 20, 2008





Oh those humble
beginnings.....taken from her home , mother and siblings in the country, settling into a new home where a bounty of love was awaiting her along with the frantic calling of "NO !!!, OFF!!!, DOWN!!! STOP IT!!! GGOOOODDDD GGGIIIRRRLLLL!!!!







At the shoreline; there sure is a lot of water here, none of it is in a bowl!!! This looks too much like a big bath, I mean a really big bath!!! Do they expect me to go in there??? Why does the water keep coming after me??? I'm still unsure of all this!!!










I'm out of here!!!! I've only had one bath, the trauma is still totally ingrained in me and even though my people thought they were doing the right thing, I'm really uneasy with all this water!!! Please don't tell them I'm a retriever, they might actually forget and I won't have to go near this stuff again!!!!!

No comments: