Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another puppy???


Why is there another puppy in the house? And why does he or she appear only in select areas of the house? I’m really cautious as to approaching him, he does seem to be friendly so I wag my tail all the more and so does he! If I lie down and watch him really closely I might figure out what he’s doing here. I did think I’d made a good impression on my family so why have they gone and done this? As I lie here watching him with everything in my being, he’s doing the same thing to me. Quite frankly, I find that rather rude and why isn’t he coming any closer? I’ll bark at him, that will cause a reaction and perhaps I’ll learn more as to why he’s here. Oooooohhh, he’s barking right back at me; now I know I’m not getting anywhere. Okay, I’ll try talking to him and see what happens. He has to know I’m friendly; he can see my tail’s wagging. Okay, I’ll get a little closer and keep using the words I’ve learned from my mother, brothers and sisters. He has to know that I want to be friends but when I leave this spot, he never follows me. What’s really hard to figure out is why I can’t smell him; everything I’ve touched, sniffed, licked and bitten has an aroma, a scent, a smell, so why doesn’t he??? And what’s frustrating me more is all my family is howling (did I just say that?) laughing at me as I try to make contact with him but I do have his name figured out. I’ve learned my name is Maggie and his name has to be Mirror, they keep saying it over and over to him. Now where did he go???

No comments: